Friday, October 3, 2014

lovin right now



A pictorial list of things I am "lovin right now."  Blue Diamond roasted salted almonds are salty enough to make me crave them at seven in the morning with my... dash of cinnamon in my early morning coffee that's already flavored with vanilla creamer.  I am on my third Skyline Fever tee.  I have Dylan, Sea Song and now Live by the Moon.  Unisex sizing is my favorite in a medium.  I wear them all day and sleep in them all night.  Currently craving the Janis and Fleetwood tees.  I pair them with my ebay ordered, used and slightly broken in American Eagle Artist fit jeans of which I am between sizes meaning the four is too small and the six is too big, both in a long cut, but loving them anyway.  I call the four sassy and the six comfortable.  My OPI Russian Navy is the color on my toes that I crave when any other color is painted there.  It may have been featured in a previous "loving right now" post but remains a favorite.  I am also lovin my hobby of browsing certain favorite blogs online, copying and pasting favorite pictures and then gluing and taping them into my journal.  I have begun my second modge podged, composition journal called "inspiration journal 2".  The pages are already filling with dreamy pics, recipes and thoughts.  I love to look back on what I was "lovin right now" at the time.  My current favorite blog is FromMoontoMoon. 
What are you "lovin right now"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks