Monday, November 24, 2014

weekend shots

Weekend shots and a week of Thanksgiving.  
Thanksgiving really is one of my favorite holidays.
I like to cook and share with others.
Not to mention all the other good food to eat.
And being around family.
And making gingerbread houses.
And four wheeling.

I did all the decorating for Christmas on Sunday that I plan to do.
I feel the need and urge to just keep it simple and
decided against putting the big tree up this year.
Instead I have white Christmas lights scattered here and there with
simple glittered pine cones sparkling around.  
I put two alpine trees on top of the fireplace. 
It still really gives a bit of special to the season without 
it being everywhere. 

We also had the turkey shoot at my father-in-law's farm on Saturday.
Which was also Shaun's birthday.
All in all it was a good weekend and I'm ready for the week.













No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks