Friday, January 30, 2015

lovin right now

There is seriously nothing like stealing a good hour alone, lighting a candle and a stick of incense, rolling out my yoga mat in the living room floor and popping in the Gentle Yoga dvd of my Travis Eliot Ultimate Yogi set.  I feel refreshed both mentally and physically and sometimes a little sore... in a good way.  It is a great way to begin my day or end my day. 


I adore all of my shirts purchased from the talented James of Skyline Fever (I like the unisex sided tees... they cover the toosh well), Danskin yoga capris from WalMart, incense of just about any variety, the Ultimate Yogi collection and of course an entire hour of just me finding my balance of thoughts, strength and composure.

Note: the link to the Ultimate Yogi is the only one currently on Amazon and is expensive.  I'd try ebay maybe if you are interested.  Or just hold out for a cheaper one.  It's worth it if you are up to it.


 I am also lovin this recipe for overnight breakfast oatmeal right now.  Oh my... do I ever!



Namaste
So grateful for this day. Thank you, Universe, for providing me with this ordinary day.  ~~  Houston Foodlovers Book Club
Photo credit and blog: capecodcollegiate.tumblr.com                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks