Friday, February 13, 2015

A Valentine For Him

Since my Valentine is so sweet, I feel he deserves some comfort.  He needs new house shoes so I picked out some good warm ones.  He mentions the electric blanket that he loved until Dottie chewed the cord in two when she was little.  Although, if I go with the blanket I think it would be better to get a throw instead of a queen size.  I don't think I would enjoy the heat on my side of the bed.  I get too hot at night for that, oh and this is about him not me.  I also am thinking of getting him a pair of sweat pants for lounge wear.  He has one pair of flannel pants and for comfort's sake I think he will enjoy an alternate to the flannel.  

We are planning a quiet evening at home with a couple of steaks and potatoes with brownies and ice cream smothered in chocolate sauce for dessert.  Using this recipe for the sauce of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks