Friday, February 6, 2015

A Valentine For Me

I have such a good husband.  
He asked what I wanted for Valentine's Day.
I told him the new Skyline Fever shirt.
He said order a bunch of them.
I said "I only need one".
But I wound up getting three.
I am super excited.
I have four of their shirts already.
And now I will have more.
I wear them all the time.
Sometimes I sleep in them.

The Janis Tee.  PRE ORDER - Womens Tri Orchid
I got the women's shirt in this one.


The Willie Tee.  PRE ORDER - Unisex Heather Grey
I got the unisex size shirt in this one which is the most comfortable ever!


The Gatherer Tee.  PRE ORDER - Womens Tri-Clay
And this one is my favorite!  
I fully love the poem that Laura wrote that beautifully adorns the shirt.

I truly cannot wait!!!

This is my favorite of the ones I already own.

Live By The Moon Tee.  PRE ORDER - Unisex Athletic Grey

James who owns the shop makes the designs and makes the shirts himself.
I really like being able to support other's talents in this way.

If you like, here is the link to Skyline Fever the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks