Wednesday, April 8, 2015

image inspiration

Image Inspiration is a simple series in which I share pictures that have inspired me in some way.  I usually have copied and printed the pictures, in smaller versions, and pasted them into my journal with whatever notes I have about what about the picture inspired me.  It's simple really.  There are so many beautiful photos and ideas out there waiting to be found.  



I got this picture from my friend's blog, Passion of the Purple Pen, and loved her story about her nest friend... herself.  I have been on a Louise Hay kick lately and have been listening to some of her meditation cd's on healing yourself and positive thinking.  She is so very inspiring.




I love this image from Shabby Story blog.  I have a rocking chair that doesn't have a seat in it that I generally place boards across to have a plant sitting in on the porch.  I loved this chic version in the caned chair.  So pretty!




Post image for 8 Ways To Make A Rented Apartment Feel Like Home
I super like the curio shelf here.  I have one at home that was an old type setting display.  I also have one that I left at Mom's that I have a feeling I will get a call about soon now that I mentioned it.  When I was much younger I used them to put little plastic figurines and dollhouse things in.  Now they seem to be making somewhat of a comeback in modern decor, still housing dainty things.... or paper shotgun shells, feathers and wasp nests at my house.  
Picture from FreePeopleBlog via THIS POST.



Home_7
From the very same post on freepeople... I love the wall hanging above the fireplace!  With the feathers strung down and simply just hung there.  I have one sort of similar that I adore.




And speaking of nests...I think we will do this craft today!!
Spring Crafts for Kids: Nest and Birds Paper Craft ~ Buggy and Buddy
Found on pinterest but obvi at buggyandbuddy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks