Thursday, April 9, 2015

lego land

Aaahhh Legos.  I have always been a fan.  In fact, when I talked my Mom out of this set from her house that were played with by me as a child, I found myself playing them with at the day care and actually losing track of time!  The first morning we played with them, one of my moms walked in with her boys to find me being the only one at the table building.  There were other children here I promise... they had just gone off to do other things at the moment.  I knew especially the older boys would be very good with the Legos and they would allow their imaginations to flow in a different way and I have to say I was right about that.  











My creations.





What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks