Friday, May 22, 2015

lovin right now

 
1~The Secret Garden adult coloring book by Johanna Brasford.  I actually bought this a year ago and pick it up from time to time.  Lately I have really enjoyed stepping into calm and creating by coloring.  I have found it's best to use gel pens of which I have several... even neon, shimmer and glittered colors.
 
2~I am in love with pre-peppered pork loin from Kroger.  All you do is pop it in the oven for thirty minutes and it's ready to go with whatever sides you prefer.  So good!
 
3~This is the second book of Alice Hoffman's I have read lately.  I started this one on Monday of this week after reading Practical Magic last week.  I am really enjoying the ease of reading in her writing and so far am enjoying this one to the bone.  I want more of this oddities museum!
 
4~I bought this sunscreen in 30 spf last year when I went to Florida with my family.  I am still enjoying it.  It's not greasy or heavy and I've even been wearing it on my face everyday and have yet to over do it in the sun and I am out in it a lot.
 
5~Guilty pleasure in snack size.  Little Kit Kats have me hooked right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks