Wednesday, July 29, 2015

around here

In Bloom was the title I envisioned for this post.  But it truly is what's going on "around here."
 
 
I have said it before.  I believe there are two "most wonderful times of the year." 
 
If you came to my home right now
and took a stroll around with me
here's what you would see.
 
3rd year Caladiums.

Begonias from a friend.

One of my QVC bulbous begonias.

and another.

and another.

Yellow roses.

Tomato blooms.
 
Butterflies loving the milkweed.

Green bean blooms.

Zucchini blossoms.

Dragonflies resting atop corn stalks.


Black bean blooms.

Basil blooming too fast for me to snip it.

Orange Zinnias  -  new to me this year.

Pixie zinnias from saved seeds.

Cucumber vine flowers.






Water Hyacinth from a friend.

Begonias from a friend.

I am right fascinated by this one.  How lovely.

Can you spot the tadpole in my water hyacinth?
It is one of many... many... many tadpoles in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks