Monday, July 6, 2015

weekend shots

Well if I don't have time to share everything I want to I will at least share a few shots from weekends here and there!  I actually am planning on sharing our "summer camp week" at the day care with you but it is a lot to share and this is day one so I may get it ready for it all to start a different day.  I am having so much fun with it too!  Here are a few from the last day or two.  I had an awesome weekend full of time spent with friends and family and then a little of just us on Sunday trying to catch up from all the visiting. 






 
Me... the happy canner... put up twenty three half pints of Georgia peach preserves. 
Summer in a jar will be tasting mighty sweet this winter.
 
I got the peaches from The Peach Truck fresh from Georgia last week.
Check them out to see if they visit your area!
Or you can have them shipped anywhere.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks