Saturday, October 31, 2015

before it's too late

OK so today is Halloween and if you haven't yet carved a pumpkin to sit on your porch... do it now.  It's not just for kids.  Heck.. we live a half mile off the road with no children and no trick or treaters in sight and I still carve a pumpkin and light a candle inside of it every Halloween night.  Personally I feel it keeps evil spirits away that could be looming around on All Hallows Eve.  And it's just fun.  Well let me just tell you... I amped up the fun this year.  I give you one guess at what I used.  Yep... my all time favorite... glitter!

Monday was our day at the day care to carve our pumpkin which I decided will be the one I will use at the house tonight.  Well Thursday I had an idea.  I got out the spray glue, took it and the carved pumpkin outside and sprayed the inside of our pumpkin.  Then a shook gold glitter all inside the pumpkin and let me tell you about some illuminated fantastic sparkle!  It's gorgeous.  And I cam up with the idea all by myself.  I can't wait to light up the porch with it tonight.  I wanted to tell you today instead of tomorrow or Monday when it's too late.  Add a little sparkle to your life!  Glitter is cheap!








I also have to share our glittered pumpkins from the day care.





This is my magic pumpkin with the gold rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks