Saturday, January 23, 2016

A Saturday Funny

 
I came across this book the other day while looking up books for miniatures. 
While the author is serious as a heart attack I think it is hilarious. 
I reckon it's something to do with all the cat hair instead of sucking it up in the vacuum!
 
http://www.amazon.com/Crafting-Cat-Hair-Cute-Handicrafts/dp/1594745250/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1453234325&sr=1-1&keywords=cat+hair+crafts
 
But wait... when I looked up the book cover to show you... it also showed some of the projects.  I've never understood how to felt but this book shows you how to do it with cat hair for sure.
 
 
If there is a fuzzy cat on my Christmas cards next year you will know where it came from!
 
HERE is a link to more pictures.  Wow... the things these creative people come up with are amazing!
 
 
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY EVELYN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks