Friday, March 11, 2016

lovin right now

Well I have been in love with lots of things since my last Lovin Right Now post I'm sure. 
Here's what I am actually... Lovin Right Now.
 
 

 
I found these at Kroger last weekend and haven't stopped eating them!  They are good to snack on.  For breakfast, I use almond milk (unsweetened, no vanilla) and have diced apple... yum!  Last Saturday I made granola bars and included this cereal in the mix.  So good!

I've been using Josie Maran body butter since last year and LOVE IT!  My most recent purchase of lotion included a jar of face butter.  Before I got it I had just been using the body butter on my face.  I really, really like the face butter.  It is wonderfully silky and not heavy on my face.  I use it on my face and neck.  I order mine from QVC.com.

My Vitamix is a couple of year sold now and I don't use it all the time.  It actually goes in spurts as to what I am into making.  Lately I have gotten back on my smoothie kick.  I made the berry beet smoothie and my favorite green smoothie the most.  Recently I found another one with cranberries and chopped ginger that I like too. The recipe is HERE.  I have a sensible breakfast fairly early, then have my smoothie about 10:00 A.M.  For lunch I have sliced carrots and celery with almond butter on melba toast. 

For the longest time I ran across people that quoted the movie Office Space.  I had never seen the movie so I didn't know what they were giggling about.  I glanced through the five dollar movie bin at WalMart one day and the movie was there so I bought it.  I bet I have watched it fifteen times since then.  Each time I pick up on something else that strikes me as funny.  It's not the best movie in the world but I like it.  It also makes me every so thankful to not work in an office/cubicle environment anymore!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks