Sunday, September 18, 2016

lovin right now

A few things to show what I am "lovin right now". 

Tree Hut lotion with Shea.  I buy it at Kroger and it's not real expensive but it works marvelously.

Josie Maran color stick.  I got this from QVC in a duo with face lotion.  I didn't use it much at first but now I love it.  My blush lasts all day with just a sweep up my cheeks and a little rubbin' it in.

Pure Illumination lip gloss.  My friend Kim get this fantastic lip gloss for me at her beauty supply place.  There is a mirror on the side and lights in the wand so you can always see what you're doing.  The lip gloss is fabulous too!

Poo-Pourri is a wonderful little invention.  My cousin Jennifer gave me some on a recent trip to Houston.  My favorite scent so far is Royal Flush.  It really saved us in the close quarters of our camper a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks