Sunday, October 30, 2016

Around Here

What a beautiful fall.  Shaun says it's my kind of fall because it's unseasonably hot.  He's right.  These days I am all for taking a walk with Kate after work, going bare foot, opening the windows and taking the T-tops out of my car.   

Chief.

Tommy loves this weather too.






Can you find the teeny frog?




I have begun calling the little pond by our house Black Pool.  The water is always dark and it's Katie Bug's swimming pool when I don't want to walk her to the bigger ponds.

And I found these on my camera from the summer.

Oh summertime... how I will miss you.

This is the quilt that I started last year... 2015.  I finished it this summer.  It doesn't have any batting or anything... just a top layer and a bottom layer of fabric.  It is the perfect weight for summer. 

A laundry visitor.


Not too clear but what a grin!



No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks