Tuesday, February 7, 2017

been watchin lately





Lately... I have been a movie renter from the library like crazy! 
Here are some of my latest rents and what I thought.




Fantastic movie!  Twists and turns that I was not expecting.  Well played!



I watched this movie three ties last weekend... maybe more.  I love Shirley Maclaine and Jessica Lange both and them together in a movie was fantastic.  Very cute movie.




Did you even know there was a remake of Steel Magnolias??  This is a very cute version but not as good as the original. 




Hunt for the Wilderpeople was pretty cute.  Comic Dynamite???  I didn't think so.  It did make me cry at one point.  Worth the watch.



Charles Dickens Bleak House was absolutely top drawer!  Three dvd's was like a good book I didn't want to put down. 



This movie was funny... even Shaun laughed at this one.  I watched it in the kitchen and decided to share with him.  There is nudity but this being set in the seventies make it really great.




Captain Fantastic I really liked.  I was on the wait list at the library for a few months for this one.  I once started to cancel the hold and am so glad that I didn't.  Really good.


I truly hope you weren't expecting me to tell you what these movies are about.  I don't roll like that although I wanted to.  I like to let you see for yourself.  Kid of like me... I hardly ever read what the movie is about.  I don't want to know what to expect at all.  I don't read the covers of books either.  If I begin reading and don't like it or can't follow it then I put it down.  But I don't like to know anything about  it or I will form my own assumptions ahead of time. 


Here's what I am currently on the wait list for.




No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks