Saturday, July 15, 2017

lovin right now

there's a million things, feelings, thoughts, people... to be lovin right now.  here's mine.


this song


this book

 peach scented

having my camera back

these little morels in my plants - bought from etsy but I have since made my own

breakfast oats with banana, blueberries or peaches.  they stick with me til lunch time.  swear.




organic coconut oil.  I use it on my skin twice a day.  and in my hair in this awesome summertime hair mix by abm HERE



and ALWAYS this song.  I am a large 2pac song.  I can't help it


I feel like i just seriously let you in.

change begins with you

ok one more

i also love samantha james



love love love this one - this is for you tina


ok im done... free

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks