Monday, August 21, 2017

total eclipse morning inspiration

I got on the internet this morning and visited one of my favorite blogs.  I love seeing their farm and their brand new baby goats.  The post that inspired me you can find HERE

I got my boots on and my clippers out and hit the edge of the woods.  I even walked into the woods some.  I found two turkey feathers and the coolest mushroom... that Katie Bug knocked over two seconds later so I brought it home too.  I didn't feel like I could just leave it there. 

The total eclipse is today.  I haven't decided exactly what to do.  I sort of want to stay home with my animal friends but I sort of want to hang out with friends preferably at a swimming pool since it is also going to be a scorcher today. Either way I am very excited to be a witness to the total eclipse.  I have heard so much about it on NPR lately.  So interesting.

I am in love with my arrangement.














No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks