Sunday, September 10, 2017

witch's kitchen 95% complete

Holy moly... that is all I can say about my creation.  I love that I have been blessed with the ability to conjure a project I my head, make every aspect and see my results.


I was really stumped on my chair.  I made two that I didn't like.  I got it right this time!  No measurements.  Just balsa wood and a finger nail file... and glue and drop cloth for the seat.  It even rocks!  Well not now because I had to glue everything down.


I was also  bit stumped on the bookshelf.  I finally started making crate yesterday and wound up making three and using the little feet I made for the second chair.  It turned out better than the normal book shelves that I had originally planned.











I decided I wanted a rug.  I dug around my fabric stash until I found the right fur.  Who ever heard of a light green bear rug?  Me that's who.


These little bottles are the only thing that I didn't make by hand.  I did fill them with tiny glitter though.







How do you like my demon goat scull??  Just made it this morning in about 10 minutes.












 I have added  a few more things since this picture.  All I have to do now is the outside to hide the light switches and I am done.  I am so in Love with my little creation!!!  Now what I am gonna do?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Incredible!! Love it. The details are so so good! 🧙🏻‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crate with the feet, love! So much detail. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks