Saturday, October 14, 2017

aging a funkin

I ventured into Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago and although my Witch's Kitchen is complete they had funkins on sale for 40% off.  So what did I do?  I bought me another one.  This time an orange one.  Just incase I decided to make another diorama in the future.  If not, I have a pumpkin to sit around for the season.  

When you first buy fake pumpkins I feel they look a bit too fake.  You have to put a little age on them.  It's really easy to do and all you need is a little dark brown craft paint, a paint brush and some paper towels.  You dip your brush in paint and swoop in sections because the paint dries fast.  Make sure it gets in all the cracks and before it dries wipe the sections with paper towel.  A damp paper towel is also needed.  The dry one sometimes doesn't wipe it off as good.  Waalaa!  Aged funkin!!











Much Better!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks