Tuesday, October 10, 2017

theme songs

I feel like this post deserves a bit of a British accent.  I am a BBC nut.  I actually look up BBC at the library and rent BBC shows.  I love them.  I think it may be a heritage thing.  Something deep within that I feel a connection with.  At the same time, I have several shows that peak my interest and tickle my heart strings at the mere sound of the show's beginning.  My most favorite, as of late, is The Great British Baking Show.  I picked up season four after work yesterday and as soon as I got home and got to work in my kitchen the show came on  and my stress of the day immediately melted away.  This isn't the first show that melts my nerves away.  I have a few and there theme songs are as follows...

The Great British Baking Show

Doc Martin

Downton Abbey


Keeping Up Appearances

Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries


And on the more American side...

Sex and The City
The Golden Girls

Will & Grace

The New Girl


It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I have to go now.  I am cooking supper, my new Rumba "Selma" is vacuuming and I was just told that my shirt is on inside out.

What the?!?!?! I've got my British Baking Show to watch on top of all of this!!!

XOXO my lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks