Saturday, November 18, 2017

what doin

What doin... that's the text I get when my friend Kim is wanting to drink coffee and talk on the phone.  I love it.  What have I been doin?  A little of this... a little of that....

Last Sunday I went arrowhead hunting with my friend Gilbert up by the Red River in Milldale, TN.  Didn't find any complete ones but dang it was fun.  I could walk around looking at the ground all day.  This is the only picture I took that day.  There are tons of round rocks on the hillside that have flint inside.  I was very impressed.


Here are my findings.


You know I am a big sucker for this stuff.  Quartz.  I have a lot of it that I find in our woods.  This was from Milldale and the rose was from my birthday.  The honey bear belly from the old house Shaun tore down at the street where the trailer sits now.


This is what the scenery went from and to in one week.



This morning I made Fire Cider.  A natural folk remedy for winter time junk.  Recipes found HERE and HERE  Beautiful pictures of the making of mine here....






I asked for this record for my birthday and my lovely family came through for me.  I ordered Shaun an Elvis Christmas record that should be here today.  His birthday is Wednesday.  If he sings Christmas songs... which is rare... but it's always Elvis.  Unless he does that Porky Pig version of Blue Christmas.



But Ella Fitzgerald is what I am loving on and listening to.


And Honey... I'm just waitin on you.  


And that's.... what doin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks