Monday, December 21, 2009

Feeding The Masses

WOW have I got a smirk on my face this morning! A smile that I just can't wipe off.. and don't want to! Good morning everybody! Welcome to a very short and exciting work week! Christmas is this week and I'm as happy as a kid on Christmas morning. Not so much for the presents, if I was good enough all year to get any, but more so for spending time with family, a warm home lit with tiny Christmas lights, full bellies and the downhill slide to Spring!!! I've got Spring on the brain all winter long!

I wanted to bring up a fantastic recipe that I have found this year and made Sunday evening. I initially made it for a present for a hard to buy for fella on my Christmas list, but it wound up making enough to put into 14 little bags for the boys here at work. I always like to bring a little something special for work peeps and this recipe is the perfect fit this year!

I have to add the link because I cannot and will not take credit for this recipe but I will pass it on for sure!

My Amish Friend's Caramel Corn

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/My-Amish-Friends-Caramel-Corn/Detail.aspx

Matter of fact, I think I'll just let you go on and print her copy. The only things I have to add is the use of my sister, the expert popcorn popper! She stepped at just the right time. I cannot remember the last time I popped popcorn and she is an avid, almost daily popcorn popper and eater! This recipe was fun, tastes fantastic and goes a long way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks