Sunday, March 27, 2011

Seed Packet Template

So as I was blogging earlier I was brainstorming too! Multi-tasker that I am! I came up with a template for seed packets for me and to share with you! Click here to print the packet that I created. I also have a blank template that you can download and create your own packet design here. Adding templates and downloads is a first for me here. If it works well I may have more in the future. Please let me know if you have trouble and I'll try my best to fix it so it will work for you. I printed mine on used paper from the office that is a light green color which made it all the more fun. Directions for the seed packets are as follows. Cut out packet along black lines. Make folds along light gray lines. Fold back over, fold over bottom and side flap and glue or tape them down. Once you put seeds in them you can fold down the top flap and glue or tape it shut whichever you prefer. Be sure to label them on the front as to what kind of seeds you are saving.
This one is my first attempt. The template available had better flap sizes. And my make-shift taping job will get better. Hey, I was excited to get this up here!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks