Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Faves

An incredible weekend.  An incredible craft fair.  Two of my sisters, myself, three nieces and one nephew got up extra early and headed south-east to the ting town of Bellbuckle, Tennessee.  We walked, laughed, scoured and awed at each booth and antique shop around.  One in particular was so utterly exciting I wanted to hug the owner and decorator for being so brill!

This is my last full day of the thirty-seventh chapter of my book of life.  Tomorrow begins thirty-eight and I have to say I am excited.  I truly feel as if it is New Year's Eve.  I have a few resolutions, a few goals and big hopes and dreams for this year.  And a new cousin to kick it off!

Here are a few glimpses of my favorite store's decor from Bellbuckle this year.  
Inside Philip's General Store.

Caskets were all a theme in Halloween decor this year.

A touch of Dorothy... brilliant.

Creepy, stuffed creatures found here and there.

Vintage photographs darned displays all over.  Which some own a creepiness of their own.

At $3.00 a scoop these teeny, weeny pumpkins, which were actually some sort of seed pods from India, were a fabulous steal!

And I spy three shoppers I know too well! 

I realized my jaw was on the floor minutes after entering this fabulous shop.  The pictures do not do the justice it deserves.  I cannot wait to go back to ohh and aah over the Christmas Displays.

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks