Monday, February 18, 2013

Giggle Box Kids

Well folks, I have done it now.  I have created another blog solely dedicated to my day care.  I am really excited and at the same time sad to say that I won't be sharing much of what goes on at the dc here.  I have so much kid stuff to share that I don't want it taking over peppysis and what my initial intentions for this hobby of mine are.  So, please add one more blog to your bloggy list of blogs to check on a daily basis.  I really hope I can pull this off... hosting two blogs.  But  I have plans for them both and faith in myself.

Visit www.giggleboxkids.blogspot.com and please bare with me until it's all set the way I like it.

Love ya with all my heart and one messy play room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks