Thursday, February 28, 2013

Support Local Businesses



Well the only way to really tell you is to just tell you. I have wanted pretty ads on my blog for a while now.  To show where I shop and the like.  But after thinking long and hard about it I found that I really don't shop much.  Maybe I will buy a thing or two online, but most of my shopping is done at the grocery store.  And I am not looking for handouts or give aways from companies... unless they just really want to.

I got to thinking, since Shaun and I run a couple of businesses ourselves then I will make ads and promote them here.  Then I thought about my brother-in-law's business, and Perry's Smokin' Pig that I bake for, and my friend Jenn that makes homemade dog treats.  Why not just promote for the people that I know and that are from around here?  I think it is a great idea especially since the majority of my readers are local people that know me. 

If you are local, meaning White House, Greenbrier or pert near here and have your own business that you would like my readers to find, please let me know by replying by email to this post.  If you don't have an ad I will make you one and link it back to you however it is fit.

As of now, I am not charging for these ads.  It is just for fun and promotion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks