Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pineapple Casserole

One of my very favorite side dishes that my Grandmother Brown made was pineapple casserole and apparently I am not the only one in the family with this fancy!  The dish seems to show up Thanksgiving and Christmas quite a bit!  It is very simple to make and  it tastes so good.  It just adds a bit of sweet to supper and you get your fruity food group in not to mention the sugar group and butter group!  This dish has also become one of my loving husband's favorites as well.  You can add it to a pork chop meal or a chicken leg meal and you know pineapple always goes good with city ham.  Dang... i guess you could even have as a side to cereal if you wanted to. 
 
Enjoy and I bet the only thing you might have to buy for this is the pineapple.  I never tried to make it with crushed or tidbits so don't ask.  Just stick with the plan stan ok.
 


 
Ain't that just the fanciest font you have ever seen?  Goes right along with the fancy dish it heads up.  Here's some prep pics I had to take with my phone because I left my camera at the day care.  Mind you... my flip phone... I don't have one of this nice instagram ones.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. YUM! That looks easy and so delicious. I bet this would be great with other canned fruit too...I'm thinking canned cherry pie filling.

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks