Monday, December 2, 2013

Gingerbread Houses

Wow y'all... I would like to say first off that this is my 500th post! 
Dang I've had a lot to say over the last four years! 
 
Anywho... we had just the best time decorating our gingerbread houses this year!  There were fourteen houses decorated in all and I hate to say that I don't know what I was thinking that day because I did not get a picture of every one's houses.  Poo.  I was looking back through pictures and thought "wait... where's Kristen's... and Jessica's?"  Oh well.  We had so much fun and had tons of construction supplies to decorate with.  Here are some pics of the process and results.
 

















AND... Chocolate Explosion results!  This house smells amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks