Thursday, January 30, 2014

Vegetable and Herb Seeds

A friend of mine gave me a tip on a great place to buy seeds!  Thanks!  I always love to find recommended companies to buy seeds from.  Especially companies who have a ton of quality items that are non-GMO (genetically modified organism).  I like it when they haven't been messed with.  Here I found caraway seeds, dock and stinging nettle herbs.  All of which are interesting to me for medicine purposes.

I also bought two new-to-me varieties of pepper and tomatoes.  I am always excited to try growing new produce and herbs that I haven't grown before.  It keeps me going!

Please visit www.rareseeds.com and take a look around!  Be sure to visit the About Us page for more personal and company information.


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks