Thursday, February 6, 2014

lovin right now at the dc


*1  Chalk board contact paper!  I love this stuff on the walls, just stuck in an empty spot somewhere.  They can draw where they wish and I can take it back down whenever!

*2  Melissa and Doug Pizza Party ROCKS!  This one keeps them busy making pizza for a while!

*3 Homemade play dough. I lost my good recipe from a year or so ago and after several failed attempts at good dough I finally found a good recipe in my new Living Naturally cookbook!  Thanks gals!

*4 Plan Toys 50 wooden blocks.  You just can't go wrong bringing out the builder in kids.

You can find any of these toys at Amazon dot com.  Except the homemade play dough!









Now I ask you... what other day care teaches air guitar lessens?? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks