Monday, January 5, 2015

What A Ride and New Year Goals

Goodness gracious and Happy New Year to you all!  I am still coming down from our four wheeling vacation!  After seven days of mountains and mud I was not ready to come home.  Our side by side mud buggy broke down on us on Saturday and then again on Monday so Shaun and I rode our buddy's four wheeler the rest of the week which was an absolute blast!  We had friends come up and go home and others do the same.  We ate good, played hard and made some memories.  I can't wait to do it again.  

So I didn't make a resolution list, so to speak, but I did make myself a list of goals in my journal to tackle in 2015.  I already feel that I am on top of a couple of them.  Especially the one about my blog.  I've been working and brainstorming about that one all day today which leads me to tell you that I am excited about a few changes to the blog here.  I figured out how to do a couple of things and have to go back through hundreds of posts to change a few things to make the changes happen.  It may make some things easier and make my little mind more content on how the blog functions.  

My goals list goes a little something like this.  














The last pic is after we got home and is about a fourth of the laundry we had.  I tell you... Katie Bug and our other feathered and furry friends were sure glad to see us when we got home.  Cotton Bottom is a little under the weather and losing feathers so I've got her on an antibiotic, proteins and watching her closely.  

I am excited about a few new blog plans.  Please be patient while the changes are being made and new series are being created.  I'd like to sit here and work on it all day but I've got chores to do and have already been sitting here half the day.  Thanks for sticking with me through the holiday break!


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks