Sunday, October 8, 2017

of spells and potions

with off and on rain all morning, I woke up a little hot as we slept with the windows open and fans on.  it's nice... I always like to say "you can't do this in February" or when my friend teener and I are riding around the farm "ladies in new York ain't doing this right now".  it's nice, with not so many lights on, a slight breeze tickling through the house.

I have a little bit of fun with spells from time to time.  it's just a person thing that I share with very few.  I'll whip one up at the beginning of each year that include things that I hope for in the new year, things I want to accomplish, a calm peaceful year, creativity and so forth.  I have been known to teach one to conjure a love spell or two and lately have been thinking of making one up to help keep myself youthful looking... good luck with that right!  but hey, what can it hurt?

I found the following on the internet yesterday.  and while these are fantasy kid kits I think they are brilliant and beautiful and I wish I would have thought of it years ago.  the woman is a damn genius.

her sight is called moonandmothmagic





Click HERE to be directed to the potion for the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks