Saturday, November 25, 2017

a peek inside my spell book

A peek inside my spell book.  Not so much spells... those are generally uttered silently and concocted when alone.  No evidence of them on paper.  These are more of natural recipes that I use or have used since I got my little book HERE.  I love her new one with the skull on it.  I figure it will take me years to fill this one up.  I created a new "Winter Tea Bath" this morning.  Since the heat in the house has been turn on my skin feels like  it went from a summer time plump grape to a shriveling raisin... itching all the way!  Even though I use very good lotion with argon oil and all the good stuff... it still isn't enough.  "Eat more fish" I am hearing in the back of my mind right now.  Hmmm that is a thought.




That is supposed to be tea BAG not back.  I do that a lot,  Write the wrong words.

Calendula tops from my garden.

Rose pedals from my rose bush.

My medicine cabinet.




I'm off to enjoy my bath!


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks