Monday, March 1, 2010

Are You Wearing GREEN?


OK. This morning I have decided that in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day and Spring being right around the corner I commit to wearing green in some outward fashion every day of the month of March! I have already started the month out on a green note with a thrifted sweater I got this past weekend for $1.99 at Thrift Smart. Thanks for the stop M.E.! I have to tell you... it is an American Eagle sweater that still had the $48.99 tag on it. It kind of has a strange fit so I can see why not everybody would wear it because I almost stuck it back in the closet when I first put it on this morning. I have always been a lover of the color green. HEY.. you can still get in on the fun! We'll just call today a Bye day for you if you don't have anything green on. And it may just make deciding what to wear a little easier for you and me. It's also OK to repeat if you need to. I probably will. I'm also going to be making a craft or two that involves green for those days I'm not feeling as greenie. This will be 31 days of green! How fun! I will also... if my attention can hold out this long, be posting a pic on my flickr site each day (minus weekends) of what I have on that's green. So... are you with me???






No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks