Monday, March 19, 2012

A Very Good Monday

A bit of clothesline hanging, a bit of shopping for inspiration with my sister, a bit of lunch with good conversation and a bit of working on the day care. 

Sometimes it is best to let the pictures do the talking.  Especially since I am blogging during the season premier of Dancing With The Stars!!!!  This is a good one too!


 Decals: Target
This post is my fave.  I re-used the wooden signs that my Dad made for their chili cook-off booth last year and painted the wooden post on the wall.  I'll have one more sign when I decide what to name one of the rooms that is ----->that-a-way.
 86 and sunny with a slight wind... perfect for laundry to do itself.
 This evening we dug out Shaun's toys.  Bunches of trucks and tractors.  Just precious.
 I haven't a clue how long I have had this handle cover.  I found it in the drawer today and if you use cast iron skillets you MUST get one!  Today.
 Sweet Dottie and her now floppy ear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks