Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Book Drool Time! aka Current Book Crushes

And My Current Book Crushes Are..... Drumroll.....


I would like to draw all of these things, all of the time.
Note to self: I should draw more, I am going to draw this evening.

I wish our farm was cool enough to have a book like this.
Oh wait... it is! 
Then where's my book??

I made a paper airplane for one of the boys at the DC today.
It kinda flopped.  I feel like this could help a lot.

I badly want an instant camera. 
Someone please tell my husband.
Before our anniversary next week.
Except I want this one.
With some film please.
I don't want much do I?

This could very well possibly be my other dream job.

And because although my Dad is super cool now,
I can only imagine how hip and cool he was at one time. 
What a cool boombox.
I really just wanted to say boombox.

These books were found on the fabu website of Chronicle Books.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks