Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bellbuckle 2012

What a gorgeous day to have spent craft-fairing in Bellbuckle, Tennessee this past Saturday!  This is an annual trip that various members of my family have been making for years upon years.  And this year, although I didn't buy much, proved to have plenty to go around.  And by plenty I do mean the kettle crack corn!  And I don't care! 

We stopped by our favorite Phillip's General Store.  I got to eat turnip greens, white beans and cornbread from my favorite food booth.  We saw familiar booths, racked up on ideas and made sure to stay away from tacky ribbon.  Five of us went and five of us came home with our bellies full our feet tired.  Well worth it... yet again.















2 comments:

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks