Thursday, October 4, 2012

Days of our Day Care: Fall







Fall has fallen in the main playroom at the day care.  I decided to take down the dinosaur bulletin board painting and replace it with a scene more fitting for Fall.  It is plainly water color on freezer paper.  I also printed leaf templates for the kids to color.  They used crayons and scribbled all over the paper but when the leaves are cut out they have vibrant colors of autumn on each leaf.  So, we strung them and hung them from the ceiling. 
 
Next we will start working on our scarecrow and outside display.  I already have the pumpkins for that one and last week we gathered the cornstalks leftover in our garden.  I like when they have a hand in helping, especially in the garden.  Which was totally mowed down yesterday.  Except for the zinnias which my husband so lovingly did not cut down.  It's nice to have someone who understands what I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks