Friday, November 16, 2012

MarshMallow Wha?

My sister and I were jaunting about town today, going through a large list of stops that I had created and she added to, and having a lovely time at it.  We went from Inglewood to Old Hickory to Hendersonville to Goodlettsville to Millersville to home again home again jiggity jig.  Our last stop was at the Save-A-Lot for my groceries mainly because I love their cake mixes.  Really, they rise all the way across not just in the middle.  Plus I love a good chance to save money on groceries and I certainly do there.  We happened to need to go back up the first aisle and a lot of times this is where they have goods that are not always in stock.  Well today... I found a goodie.  Matter of fact I bought three.  One for home one for the DC and one for gingerbread houses next week.  The product I found was Kraft Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits.  You know... the tiny marshmallows that you find in hot chocolate pouches? 

And I don't know about you, but I am still one of those kids that saves the marshmallows in a good bowl of Lucky Charms by eating all the other stuff first and then separating the marshmallows by color and eating the by which one has the least first.  What an odd ball.  All of that to say that I am in lurve with these things!  You can put them in cookies, on cupcakes and you better bet I whipped up a mug of hot chocolate tonight just to have something to put them in.  Who am I kidding?  I did it so I would stop eating them straight!  I plan on dreaming about them.  Once the hot chocolate buzz wears off.  "I should have known better" is what I was telling myself whilst making it.

These might be on every shelf in every grocery store across America but I've never seen them before.

Add some YUM!




Yeah... this is another oddity of me... I like to read grocery store ads.  Especially Publix.  I can't believe I missed out on their 2 for $7.00 Oscar Meyer Bacon today!  Mental kick in the tush for not picking this up before I went in there in search of jelly beans that look like rocks.  Which I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks