Thursday, December 13, 2012

Little Treats

Listen up y'all.  I am serious when I say that I am sharing this recipe for your own good.  It is so easy and sinful.. I mean delightful.  There are only three ingredients to this treat.  I only allow myself to make no more than a dozen, ok eighteen, or so, at a time because I will literally each all of them if I'm not careful. 

All you need is a bag of pretzels (not the stick kind), a bag of Rolos and some pecan halves.

I am suddenly wondering if I have posted this before.  I was probably hoggish last Christmas and didn't want to share.  Which generally happens when I make these. 

Lay out 12 or so pretzels on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.  Next unwrap 12 or so Rolos.  Enough to cover one Rolo per Pretzel.  Pop your pan into your preheated to 350 degrees oven for three minutes.  After three minutes, take them out and gently press a pecan half on each melty Rolo. 

You're gonna feel so hoggish over these that you'll be rootin' out from under the door!





I wish I had taken a picture of the results on a pretty Christmas plate but truth be known they didn't last that long.  I picked this recipe up from the Hugh McFartin' show last year during the recipe portion of the program that his wife does.  She talks so fast I had to run get a pencil to write it down before I forgot.  With so many ingredients and all.

1 comment:

  1. These are delicious! I've had them before and they do go very fast. So easy to make, too!

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks