Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Tree Suncatchers

Y'all... I came up with this one all by myself!  I promise.  This morning when I was cutting out big Christmas trees for the kids to glue paper cut out ornaments on, I said "wouldn't it be neat if you could see light through these?"  And one thing led to another and before you know it, there was one hanging in the kitchen window.  You can do these with children or by yourself.  Either way... you're going to stand back and say "that is so cute."


And now.. I will silently work my magic.









Isn't that just precious?   I am sure they would look equally as pretty on the Christmas tree itself with the lights shining through.  Thanks for playing!

1 comment:

  1. How cute and clever! I love how they turned out. Great job! I bet they look so festive with the sun shining through.

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks