Monday, January 14, 2013

Black Rose

Ooh Black Rose.. bam a lam.  Oh Black Rose.. bam a lam.  Black Rose is the name of my four wheel drive.  She is a 1989 Cheverolet K5 Blazer... flat black and I adore every inch of her.  Ever since we bought her on February 6th, 2011, I have adored her.  She got her name from this Waylon Jennings song, which I also adore... really loud.  You can listen to it while you read this if you want to. 

 
OR  you can listen to this while I talk about her recent transformation from factory Black Rose to
Black Rose..... All Jacked Up!
 
 
Before
 
This is right when I got her and Shaun was doing a "goin over."
 
This is when we took her camping.  She sleeps good!
 
And this is where the transformation begins.
 
Don't worry folks... he's done this before.
 
I swear... I have the biggest S*%t eatin grin on while I'm typing this post.
Lift kit installed!
 
Oh yeah... from 31's to 35's!
 
Ooooooooooo.  Yes... this is This Girl's truck.
 
Tell me 'bout it... stud.
 
We took the top off this past summer.  This is by far my most favorite vehicle I've ever owned.  Santa brought me the 4 inch lift kit for Christmas and we bought the 35 inch tires yesterday on 15 inch rims which took her up a grand total of around 8 inches higher.  It really feels different driving her higher up.  And it sure does look cool!  Dang!
 
                          Before                                                                       After 

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks