Monday, January 28, 2013

Wataweekend

I have the flu.  Saturday morning I got up with cold chills and by that evening had a full temperature.  I had Shaun take me to the clinic yesterday to confirm what I was afraid of given my temperature and body ache combination.  I had to not go in to work today so I wouldn't pass it to anyone.  Who am I kidding?  I couldn't have physically done what I do on a normal day to save my life today.  When he turned on the TV this morning I heard the music from Cat in the Hat and almost cried.  I am not a good sick person.  Saturday evening i cried no less than eight times before the ten o'clock news. 

This afternoon, I am feeling a tad better.  Meaning I am sitting upright and walking without stumbling too much.  So in an effort to feel better I thought I would blog and at least share some pictures from last Friday... I think it was Friday... my brain is so off.  And Saturday I did help my sister with some decorations for their chili cook off booth at church, even though my immune system was being viciously attacked.  So if she gets sick... I know where she got it.  And to satisfy some weird voice in my head over the entire time I have been typing this, my eyeballs hurt soooo bad this morning... along with every other joint in my body.   Arg... I will be so thankful when this flu is gone!

 I want to bust this rock open so bad just to see if it had the cool crystal stuff inside. 
But what if it doesn't?
 My little birdies are probably wondering where I am today.
 And this is me in my basement, the long haired hippie, drawing their backdrop.



My people are always short and squatty.
Not to self... must work on that.

1 comment:

  1. Laurie get better soon. Haley and Sarah were so sad to know you were sick. Haley said is Waurie going to be otay. The birds called and said they found some good worms today not to worry.

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks