Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Checked Out: Simple Times

My "Chcked Out" book of the week is:
 
 
Simple Times
Crafts for Poor People
 
By: Amy Sedaris
 
Ca: 2010
 
I have two words for this book... cleverly hysterical.  I loved it!  It has the best crafts.  I have actually rented this book twice from the library.  The first time I kept calling Mary Evelyn to tell her funny stuff that I had read.  And the pictures are fantastic.  This book will get your creative juices flowing as well as have you rolling in the floor laughing.  My most favorite part was the stretching before and after crafting.  Good grief I haven't laughed like that in a while!  But seriously, the crafts are well thought out and most are really easy to do by yourself with kids out of what you have... if you don't mind them playing with tampons and matches that is. 
 
Checked Out Rating: 10 for sure!
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks