Saturday, October 26, 2013

Phillips General Store

More pics from Bellbuckle last weekend.  As I have said before, Phillips General Store is my favorite spot in Bellbuckle.  I could literally walk around in there for hours and see something new each trip around the store.  I take lots of pictures inside this store.  The items don't seemed cramped even though they are many.  Some stores just seem junky.  The owner, Billy, has got such an eye for decorating and placement of each item in such a cool and collective way that each area flows together perfectly.  Some of my pictures came out a touch blurry but I am going to share them anyway.
 



I have always thought chenille and Jesus go hand in hand.






Yeah... creepy baby doll!





I really liked this wall of frames and mirrors.





I remember this Jaws game!


 
And outside (just for the craft fair)
 


I had a cash register just like this!





 
By the way... Phillips General Store's Christmas open house is November 22, 23 & 24th. 
He has the most beautiful taste in vintage and antique decorating... especially at Christmas.
I hope you can find the time to take a drive down and browse around!  The cafe is not bad either!