Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Christmas Open House

Oh my goodness y'all.  A couple of times a year, by invitation, a sweet lady named JoAnn who lives in Crossplains, TN,  opens her beautiful home and shares her wonderful sense of decorating and treasures for all of us to gawk at.  Christmas is one of those times and she also sells vintage goods, Christmas things and handmade items for those of us who want them.  I absolutely love her style and adore walking through her home with the Christmas everywhere and the smell of hot apple cider floating in the air.  We browse through taking notes and pictures and leave filled with ideas and inspiration.  This year, I thought I'd share some of the pictures of her wonderful open house with you.
 





















 
And by the way... If you would like to share your home and decorating style to the readers of this blog, please feel free to give me a shout!  I would love to have a few more houses featured for Christmas this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks