Friday, December 20, 2013

DC Stocking Stuffers

We are due to have our Christmas Party at the DC on Monday, since we won't be here Christmas Eve or Christmas day.. obviously or I'd probably be here by myself.  I like to get the kids a little something for Christmas from me.  This year, as you saw yesterday, I made stockings for each child and they got to decorate them so naturally the plan was to grab a few things here and there that would fit into their stockings for Christmas.  So after the pizza party and dancing to Christmas music commences we will take down the stockings and the kids get to take them home with them along with all the goodies inside!  YAY!  Here's what I got as stocking stuffers for them this year.
 
 
 
I LOVE these Monster Finger Puppets and they are so into monsters too!
 
Smarties are always a good choice of candy.
 
Magic Towels in super hero and princesses.  Wash cloths for home.
 
Motts fruit snacks... because they're a little better than candy and they love them.
 
Glow in the dark stars.  I plan to give each child five or six for their rooms at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks