Tuesday, January 5, 2016

window redo

 
http://frommoontomoon.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-home-of-aimee-kibbe-and-tiger-lilie.html
 
Remember this picture from Image Inspiration on Sunday?  Well inspire it did.  I changed the items the rest in my bathroom window.  I needed to take the Christmas lights down and a few other things.  I added two stained glass pieces, a clipping off of one of my plants (because the cactus I wanted to go there was too big) and a few other things including my windrocks from our trip.
 


 As the vine roots in the bottle of water it will grow longer and fill the window.
 
This little deer is very breakable.  With my bathtub being right below and tile floors I always get nervous moving him.


Yes the tree is still there.  I like the birds on it.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks