Thursday, July 6, 2017

bacon

Y'all.. I wouldn't kid you.  Bacon this way has literally changed my life.  I cook breakfast every morning.  I get up, walk in the kitchen and turn on the oven, take a shower, go to the kitchen and put foil on a sheet pan for my bacon.  Then I put a small piece of parchment paper out for two frozen biscuits and put halves of bacon on the foil.  Put it in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.  This gives me time to finished getting ready.  When the 20 minutes is about up I am back on the kitchen cooking two eggs and making my lunch for the day.  It's my routine.  I used to stand here frying bacon.  This process is much easier.  I'm telling you.  And oh-so good!









And the clean up is a snap.  Just let the grease cool and throw it away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks